Our roads, unfortunately, can be scary. With the roadways being the workplace for our drivers, safety has always been and always will be our number one priority.
We keep safety number one by:
- Daily safety updates involving management team to ensure each decision is driven by safety
- Keeping our drivers and management up to date and trained with current and upcoming FMCSA regulations
- Deploying a team of field safety personnel to inspect trucks and jobsites daily.
- Setting safety goals and rewarding those who hit these goals
- Providing the resources, training, and materials and support to all of those who are directly involved working with us to promote safety and injury prevention in every way possible.